Online Training Subscriptions:
The newest programs being offered by SUGA are online training subscriptions to CBT Nuggets, and LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com). These are both high-quality global providers of on-demand IT and workforce training.
SUGA currently has twenty CBT Nuggets training accounts, and twenty-five LinkedIn Learning accounts. Given the limited number of accounts and in an effort to allow as many members as possible to participate, we are currently offering you 60-day access.
In order to be eligible for this benefit your organization must be a current SUGA member, and had at least one paid SUGA membership between the years of 2001 and 2020.
If you need to renew your SUGA membership for 2021 you can renew online Here.
Lump Sum Training Award:
This is a one time “Lump Sum” award, and there will be up to five awards given to member agencies. Topics for training are flexible, and NOT limited to training on CentralSquare applications. Any type of training that will benefit your organization is eligible. While funds are available award selection(s) will be made quarterly, and the next announcements will be made no later than April 30, 2021.
Requirements to Qualify for Award:
- You MUST be a currently registered SUGA member (Click Here to renew your SUGA membership).
- You MUST have had a paid SUGA membership 2001, or later.
- Your application MUST be received by February 28, 2021.
Requirements Upon Approval and Acceptance of Award:
- W9 information for your organization and for any training vendor(s) that are paid with award funds.
- As funds will be paid directly to your Agency, an award letter is required indicating that your agency is able to receive the award and that all awarded funds will be used for the stated training purposes. (The award acknowledgement letter is due within 90 days of award announcement.)
Click Here to fill out an application for this great training opportunity.
State/Local Meetup Grants:
Recognizing the need for state specific training and networking, SUGA is offering State/Local Meetup Grants of up to $1,000.00 for individual state and/or local networking and training events. Meetup grants are designed to help you gain funding for meeting expenses. (There are currently 25 of these awards available.).
If you are interested in hosting a training/networking event for your state or locale you can apply online by clicking Here.Program and Donation Information