Like the name indicates this is a “lump sum” award for training purposes. Topics for training are flexible, and NOT limited to training on CentralSquare applications. Key components are the quality of training, and the number of users that will benefit. There will be up to five awards in amounts not to exceed $20,000.00 each.
While funds are available award selection(s) will be made quarterly, and the next announcements will be made no later than April 30, 2021.
Requirements to Qualify for Award:
- You must be a currently registered SUGA member (CLICK HERE to renew your SUGA membership).
- You must have had a paid SUGA membership 2001 or later.
- Application MUST be received by February 28, 2021.
Requirements Upon Approval and Acceptance of Award:
- W9 information for your organization and training vendor(s) paid with award funds.
- As funds will be paid directly to your Agency, an award letter is required indicating that your agency is able to receive the award and that all awarded funds will be used for the stated training purposes. (The award acknowledgement letter is due within 90 days of award.)